The Chevrolet Spark is a four-door hatchback that boasts city-friendly dimensions and Chevrolet's available MyLink multimedia system. Slotting below the subcompact Sonic, which is more than a foot longer in hatchback form.
An all-electric Spark EV is available in California and Oregon, but Chevrolet has not announced plans to sell the EV in other states.
New for 2014
Now in its second model year, the Spark can have a continuously variable automatic transmission, which replaces a four-speed automatic as the car's optional transmission. The new transmission is designed to offer better gas mileage, improved acceleration and less engine noise. All trim levels now have standard automatic headlights, and 2LT models add heated side mirrors with integrated turn signals.
- 144.7-inch overall length
- 15-inch alloy wheels
- Body-colored door handles
- Available fog lights
- Available roof rails
- Seats up to four
- Standard cloth seats; simulated leather available
- 11.4 cubic feet of cargo room behind backseat; 31.2 cubic feet of maximum cargo space
- Air conditioning
- AM/FM stereo with MP3 jack, outside temperature display
- Power windows
- Available cruise control
- Available power locks
- Available steering-wheel audio and phone controls
- Available MyLink multimedia system with MP3 jack and USB port
- Available Apple Siri voice recognition integration with compatible iPhone®®
Under the Hood
- 84-horsepower, 1.2-liter four-cylinder engine
- Engine runs on regular gas
- Standard five-speed manual; optional CVT
- Front-wheel drive
- 10 airbags
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Six months of OnStar® telematics, which includes automatic crash notification, stolen vehicle assistance and roadside assistance
Equipment goes here.
Incentives go here.