The Chevrolet Tahoe seats up to nine and is available with rear- or four-wheel drive.
The Tahoe and its corporate siblings will be redesigned for the 2015 model year, and the new versions are expected in spring 2014.
New for 2014
The Tahoe Hybrid has been dropped for 2014. Besides that, features from the Convenience Package are now standard, including power-adjustable pedals, remote start, rear park assist and a backup camera with a display in the rearview mirror.
- 17-, 18- or 20-inch wheels, depending on model
- Heated side mirrors
- Available power liftgate
- Optional fog lights
- Optional power sunroof
- Optional power-retractable running boards
- Optional Z71 Off-Road Package
- Seating for nine with available three-person front bench seat
- Cloth upholstery standard; leather optional
- Standard Bluetooth® connectivity
- Standard power-adjustable pedals
- Optional Bose® stereo
- Optional rear-seat DVD entertainment system
- Optional touch-screen navigation system
- Up to 108.9 cubic feet of cargo volume
Under the Hood
- 320-horsepower, 5.3-liter V-8 with 335 pounds-feet of torque
- Engine runs on regular gas or E85 ethanol
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Rear- or four-wheel drive
- 8,500-pound maximum towing capacity
- Optional integrated brake controller for electrically controlled trailer brake systems
- Optional locking rear differential
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags
- Electronic stability system
- Antilock brakes
- Trailer-sway control and hill start assist
- Rear park assist
- Backup camera
- Optional blind spot warning system
Equipment goes here.
Incentives go here.