The Chevrolet Traverse crossover SUV accommodates seven or eight people in three rows of seats. Like its siblings, the Buick Enclave and GMC Acadia, the Traverse was mildly updated inside and out for the 2013 model year.
New for 2014
Forward collision alert and lane departure warning are newly available safety features. All models gain two USB ports on the rear of the center console for charging phones and other devices.
- Automatic headlights
- Available heated side mirrors
- Available rear park assist
- Standard 17-inch steel wheels; 18- or 20-inch aluminum wheels available
- Available power liftgate
- Seating for seven or eight
- Bench seat or captain's chairs in second row
- Available MyLink multimedia system streams internet music
- Available tri-zone automatic air conditioning
- Available navigation system
- Available backseat entertainment system
- Available heated and cooled front seats
Under the Hood
- 281-horsepower, 3.6-liter V-6 (288 hp with dual exhaust)
- Engine uses regular gas
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Front- or all-wheel drive
- 5,200-pound towing capacity
- All-disc antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Backup camera
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags for all three rows
- Available side-impact airbag between the front seats
- Available blind spot warning system and rear cross-traffic alert
- Available forward collision alert and lane departure warning
Equipment goes here.
Incentives go here.